Friday, July 1, 2011

Oh How I Have Missed You!

Well hello friends! It has been forever since our last chat, literally! So much has transpired in the last few months. I now have a few more letters at the end of my name ( graduated from Grad school, Whoop Whoop), the hubby and I celebrated our 5th year anniversary, and several other things that I won't bore you with.
I just wanted to say Hello and encourage you all to stay tuned. I will see if I can kick this thing up a notch!!!!  I hope in future post to share with you some things that have been on my heart and of course dish about my hair!!! Oh How I Have Missed This! I just wanted to S/O one of my DFW Curlfriends ( check us out on fb) who is constantly encouraging me to get this show on the road. Thanks for the motivation Shaqualia! Love ya Chick! Until next time... live consciously because unconscious living is not sexy!! XOXO stephnikkibb

No comments:

Post a Comment